segunda-feira, 28 de fevereiro de 2011

NESE - registration

Today I have been at NESE, to make my registration .... Tomorrow begins my classes!!! I look foward to the classes !!! There are a lot of asian students at NESE ... I am affraid about it ... usually they are good students (Será que eu vou ser a burralda da turma ??!!! : / )

Directions:
From home to NESE - Bus #1 - in direction of Harvard Square
From NESE to home - Bus #1 - in direction of Dudley Station

Bus fare in Boston - US$ 1.50 per ride
Link Pass (bus + T) - US$ 59.00 per month (no limits ride) - I already bought mine! My link pass begins to work tomorrow .... soon, tomorrow I will start walking around Boston .... ; )

See you soon !
Lola


5 comentários:

  1. as you are talking about numbers...just to say that your crazy cousin were able to make 1.121.000 in iPhone´s penguin game...

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Caraaaaacaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!! Saiu em português mesmo !!!! ahahahahaha

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Ahahahahah .... Stong engraçadinho !!! rsrs

    ResponderExcluir
  4. waiting for "tomorrow". Show us some pics from the city!

    ResponderExcluir